GS-12-AIR Submersible Water Storage Tank Mixers
Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 & NSF/ANSI 372 standards.
• No changes to infrastructure.
• No tank entry required.
• No need to drain the tank.
All IXOM Watercare potable tank mixing equipment are properly sized to your operation criteria including but not limited to tank volume (gallons), inflow rate (gallons / minute), and daily use rate (gallons / day).
GS-12-AIR Key Features
- Air-powered. No moving parts in the tank. Can run dry.
- Easy to deploy. Fits through 12" diameter opening.
- Power System: Continuous operation compressor on single-phase AC power feeding 1/2" air-hose to the mixing unit. Higher pressure configuration available.
- Construction: T316 stainless steel shell and hardware. UHMW-PE end plates for worry-free safe contact with all tank surfaces.
- Optional SCADA control panel available.
- Disinfectant boosting capable.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372 standards.
Excellent IXOM Watercare warranty and more!
For more detailed information regarding this equipment model, please access other resource documents and materials included on this page.
Need more information?